What sets Motor Club of America apart from the competition?
MCA offers a wide range of benefits that many motor clubs do not offer. Not only do we provide the quantity of benefits you and your family deserves, but we also provide the quality. How does unlimited roadside assistance sound? MCA will also provide you the opportunity to earn a great income from home, without the hassle of the normal 9 to 5 hiring process of a typical job.
What is the process of using the roadside assistance?
Your MCA benefit package will cover you when in need. You will receive a member id card in the mail via US Postal Service within 10 business days. If you ever need assistance, please call the telephone number located on the back of your membership card. If you need emergency roadside assistance before your membership card arrives at your home, don't worry, we can still assist you with your member id number provided to you as soon as you join our motor club. All members must wait 24 hours before they can use any of the roadside assistance benefits.
As a member, how long would I wait before a tow truck assistant arrives to my location?
MCA offers the best turn around time in the Motor Club business. While traffic and weather could slightly increase your waiting time, we do the best we can to assist our customers within a 30 minute timeframe.
Does my MCA cover multiple vehicles?
Yes it does, as long as the card holder is present. We dispatch the best professional roadside service available to ensure quick service and to give you peace of mind.
How long does it take before my membership is active and I'm covered?
It takes 24 hours for your membership to be activated. Just give us a call at (800) 259-0547 regarding any problem you may have with your disabled vehicle.
How do I know when a tow truck is coming?
The MCA team will be in contact with you through the entire process. Just describe your situation and your location, and we’ll be there to help.
Does MCA cover motorcycles?
Yes, we’ll cover any of your vehicles including your cars, RV, motorcycle, boat, livestock trailer, even your Duley Pickup.
Will MCA cover my horse trailer?
Yes, we have a plan that covers trailers and horse trailers.
Am I covered if I am hospitalized due to an accident?
Yes, you are. As an MCA member, you’ll receive $150 per day up to 365 consecutive days for hospital room and board as the result of injuries sustained in a covered accident.
What if my car is disabled and I am out of town?
Don’t worry, you can travel with absolute peace of mind. As an MCA partner, your benefits include up to $500 travel assistance reimbursement on such things as car rental, meals, lodging or transportation expenses if your vehicle is disabled due to an accident.


Our motor club has been protecting members for over 80 years. We would be happy to have you in the MCA family, protect you with our products, and pay you to spread the word about our fabulous benefits and opportunity. Call us now with any of your important inquiries 1-800-259-0547